Welcome to Elaria Ragnarok Online

Dear adventurer, 
please register on our forum to gain access to all of our features!
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to our community. :lv: 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yuno

Senpai notice me!

32 posts in this topic

Hi.

I'm Yuno / Faye, leader of the guild Senpai notice me, leading a male harem ingame and it's super fun playing with my mates like derping around, KoE/WoE, other ingame events, guild events, having fun in teamspeak with them and having share- and mvp parties.

I started RO in 2004 and played it with some breaks inbetween.

I'm not a trap but I don't like this female clichée of females playing this games. This is a game to have fun and not to manipulate guys for freebies/leech/whatever.

Anyway, I thought to introduce myself too and hope to see ya ingame.

Bye

2 people like this

Welcome to the server Faye! 
Hope we can resolve the aroption issue soon <3 
Glad to see you and your guild being so active on the server. 
CP given out~

1 person likes this

Yeah we got a lot of members and it is a bunch of amazing guys. Can't believe that I found them all. <3

And it's really cool how we start BG most of the times lately. Makes me happy to support the server like that.

Hi Senpai!~

Nice that youre on Elaria forums now, too :D

1 person likes this

I'll train you and your guild mates in exchange for nudes

5 hours ago, Develon said:

I heard people were getting upset because I took "their" mvps. FeelsBadMan

Whoa there big boy, no need to rub it in our faces! If you like to run around with your hand on your peepee, please do it somewhere else :)

Edited by Helel
2 people like this

7 hours ago, Develon said:

Not trying to put anything on other peoples faces.
I'm legit just surprised people still bother getting upset about such things.

Do you even realize that this is an Introduction post in an Introduction thread? Don't tard out inappropriately on random posts please. You can make a long blogpost about it and just post it in the Discussions section if you really want to satisfy your ego. smh fam

1 person likes this

@Kris You are quite the bored one, aren't you? Only because I'm a female doesn't make me sends nude to guys just to get any kind of help. And if u think of it as a joke, it's just a sick joke which can be called sexual harassment. Congrats man, you won the internet.

@Develon And you must have a low ego in RL and need to push it through RO, no? I mean our guild opened that invasion for ourselves and got luckily a Belze and I really wanted those shoes, cause I can't buy them on the market while mostly paying my zeny for the investment of Kriemhild. So yeah congrats on getting MVP and ruining a good evening I had with my guildmembers. Fap onto it and leave my introduction post alone.

Gosh I really had high hopes for this server and heard that the community would be decent but seeing this here just makes me wanna quit cause some guys are just pathetic and go pick onto others who they think of being inferior. Seriously just a bunch of RL losers who needs to compensate their low lives in here. You made my day. /shy

2 people like this

@Kris Ha! You wish little boy, you gonna have to make up fantasies with something else once more. Sorry but you're not even worth it.

@Develon You failed as a human being, congrats. No one's surprised you "took" it, after all there's a lot of people with no life around these parts :S. Point is, there was just no need to shove it off on main. Do everyone a favor and listen to Helel, go post your things somewhere where someone actually might care (Probably nowhere? Maybe your own place)

3 people like this